Floor coatings are not as simple as people think. There are a lot of issues that come into play when deciding to apply a coating to a floor:
- Moisture Content?
- Vapor Barrier present?
- Types of Previous Coatings in place?
- Finished look Expectations?
- Cracks and Expansion Joints?
- Does the floor need shot blasting or grinding?
- Use of Floor?---Garages-parking only, Garages for Auto Repair, Production Floors, Forklift Traffic, Pedestrian areas, etc.
Choosing the right type of product is critical to insure that your floor will last. Do you need a thin mil system, a thick mil system, a concrete stain, aliphatic urethane, moisture cured product, UV stable product, self leveling products, etc.
At Vision Painting, whether you are wanting to stain your garage floor or apply a Urethane High Traffic System on a production floor, or a Static Dissipative Product for electronics assembly, we can do it.
We accommodate special schedules by working nights and weekends when needed.