Vision Painting is the answer to all of your painting needs. With over 27 years of experience, we are old hands at meeting the needs of homeowners and communities across the southeast. Vision Painting is a full-service painting company capable of taking your project, from the smallest to the largest, with little to no interruption of your daily activities.
Vision Painting has more than 65 quality craftsmen ensuring timely completion of your projects. Vision Painting takes the pain out of painting with on-site supervision, quality control walks, and over 27 years experience. If you have been looking for a company you can trust to provide you with detailed estimates, written warranties, guaranteed completion dates, and the level of customer service you deserve, then look no further, we are Vision Painting and we are “The Painter You Keep”.
Hiring a contractor to paint the interior of your home or office should not be taken lightly. It is imperative to get a fully detailed, written proposal with areas to be painted, types and brand of paints listed, and most important, the type and level of preparation to be performed. Check out our list of preparation items that we perform on every job:
- Protect areas not to be painted as needed with plastic and drop clothes.
- Move furniture and personal items as needed to protect from painting.
- Remove switch plate covers, vent covers, etc. that are not to be painted so as to prevent cut lines from showing.
- Patch sheetrock as needed to repair nicks, dings, holes, etc. in the walls. We will even try to repair seams
- Prime patches to provide a uniform finish.
- Prime water stains with stain killer if needed to prevent bleeding
- Scrape loose and peeling paint on areas that are peeling
- Prime new or bare wood with the appropriate primer
- Caulk trim to be painted and remove old caulking if necessary
- Sand walls to be painted
- Sand trim to be painted
- Remove wallpaper if needed or paint over wallpaper if desired
- Daily Clean-Up
When painting interiors, Vision Painting puts extra effort into providing you with an enjoyable experience. We will work with you to determine a starting point and keep you informed as we progress to minimize interruption in your daily life. Often times, your house will be cleaner after we leave than before we came.
Exterior painting has almost become a commodity. The market is currently saturated with painting companies, some are real companies, some are fly-by nights, and some are not painters at all. And yes, it is your job to determine which company is right for you.
I am happy to say that you have made the first step in the right direction by looking at our website. Vision Painting has over 27 years experience in the painting business and prides itself on providing the most up-to-date information on the painting industry. Look around our website, I think you will agree.
So what makes Vision Painting the company you should choose for all of your painting needs? Read below and of course, feel free to browse this website:
- We do not accept deposits or progress payments, you pay when the job is complete.
- We have a real office with live people answering the phone from 8:30 am to 5pm Monday-Friday
- Access to Estimators and Supervisors cell phone numbers so they can immediately respond to your needs.
- Scheduled estimate dates and times with an estimator.
- We show up for the estimate on time, neat, clean, and respectful of your home, time, and belongings. We take the time to listen and understand your wants and needs.
- We provide a detailed computer generated proposal listing all of the work to be performed including preparation, repairs, existing conditions, excluded areas, brands and type of paint, sheens, and number of coats.
- We do not specify products that do not work, are gimmicks or provide you with a false sense of security. We only provide tried and true products that work and you can count on us to provide you with the facts about what you need.
- Scheduled start dates
- Daily job-site clean-up